Thursday, July 30, 2009

Will He Wait?

I desire a relationship...we all do...it's how God made us. But right now, I cannot pursue one. I have healing that needs to be done before a relationship can take flight. But, will he wait? I know of at least two that I like, but is one for me? They are sweet, kind, and they treat me the way I deserve to be treated. But, will he wait?

I can't get into a relationship right now. I don't know how long it will be before I can. But, will he wait? If it's God, I know he will. But, it's hard to let God have control. I just want him to wait, but he doesn't even know.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be anxious or worry about the future. If you have to wait, it means that whoever God has in store for you will wait. He may not be one of the guys you like right now, but he'll be perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete