Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Please don't come, Tomorrow.

Tomorrow ends for me a week of searching: for truth, freedom, and what is inside of me. Tomorrow, the gavel will fall, and a decision will be given. But, have I really got the right decision? How do I really feel? I wish I knew for sure.

This week, I have searched, prayed, and reflected. I feel like a lot has been revealed to me about myself, and yet I know so little. I feel like I have found the source for this turmoil, and I know the answer to how to make it end, or so I think. But, how do I apply it? How do I take this answer and put it into action? How does it work?

And tomorrow, when the gavel falls, what decision will I make? Can I have another week? This week has been refreshing, as well as filled with turmoil. How can I go back to even a little of how it was before? Which decision am I at peace with? I don't know. How does my heart feel? What is my heart saying? What is God saying?

Yesterday I felt like one thing, today I feel like another. Which one is right? Which one is God's plan? What if I make a mistake? Can it be fixed?

Please don't come, Tomorrow. I'm begging you, don't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment