Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dancing in the Rain

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain."

I have found that this quote is so true. Today, it came alive for me.

I was sitting outside this afternoon when the sky began to become overcast. Pretty soon, the rain came. I could have gone inside to avoid getting wet, not to mention to get out of the storm. But, I got the idea to go dance in the rain.

And I did. And it was beautiful.

After it stopped raining, I was still outside. I was lying on the porch when I saw the sky was a beautiful bright blue and had white, fluffy clouds floating through it. I then called to mind the quote at the beginning of this reflection.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. But about learning to dance in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment