Saturday, September 19, 2009

Before and Beside Me

This week I am doing something hard, something that I have been running from. I am walking into something that I have been avoiding, because it is too uncomfortable and painful. But, it's time to deal with it. It's time to get healing.

The thing that I know that is giving me hope is that God is going before me. He has already been in my seat on Wednesday, September 23 and knows what is going to be said and asked. He knows what is going to take place. He's been there already.

And, He is going beside me. He not only has already been there, but is going to go there again, this time by my side. He will be with me because He has said never would He leave or forsake me. He keeps His promises.

He goes before and beside me in every circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment