Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hands Full of _________.

I went for a run today for the first time in a while. If you've been following me on Facebook, you'd know that I've been finding tons of hearts. Everywhere. I found many on my run today. If you've been reading my blog, you might know that I also find pennies, and to me, they are God asking me if I trust Him.

Today, I found two pennies, one right after the other, with just a few footsteps in between. Of course, I picked both of them up. Sometimes I'm not sure why I pick them up, since my heart doesn't seem to respond to them. But, maybe in picking them up, my heart is responding even in the slightest bit.

Anyhow, I picked one penny up with my right hand, and the other one up with my left. As soon as both hands were holding a penny, I heard,
"When your hands are filled with trust, what else can they be filled with?" 


We fill our hands with many things: worry, confusion, fear, doubt, (pick your poison). But, if our hands are filled with trust, there's not room for any of those other things. If we hold onto trust, there's nothing else to hold onto.

                                   So, what are you holding onto? What are your hands full of?

No comments:

Post a Comment