Saturday, August 6, 2011

Everywhere and yet nowhere

I still think it's a mistake. I know it's a mistake. She was not supposed to go. I see her everywhere and in every long-haired brunette, both curly and straight. Why is she gone? There has to be some mistake...some misunderstanding. I keep waiting for my aunt to call and say it's all been a mistake, even though the funeral has come and gone. I still want it to be someone else, not my cousin, my sister, and friend.

Why, God?!? I don't get it! If you are all powerful and stuff why can't you bring her back? Why did you take her? I don't get it! I can't comprehend why she is gone, or even the fact that she is gone. I don't understand why this happened! I'm so angry and I want to scream and yell. I'm so mad at you! Just...why?!? Why is she everywhere and yet nowhere?!? I want her back! WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment