Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two Roads, One Choice

So, I feel I am faced with two roads, leading in two different directions. My dilemma? I only have one choice. I feel like I am being pulled in two different directions. I could either run completely away from Him, or run to Him. It's a scary place to be. What is this tug I feel? Why am I feeling it? Is it because of everything else going on? God, what is happening? I feel like you aren't real anymore. Part of me wants to walk away, and the other part of me is fighting to stay. I don't understand....

I don't know how I got here. I know I wasn't seeking you like I should have been, but, how did I get here? Why am I here? How do I get back? It seems so impossible and I feel I should just give up. I know the road I want to take, but to get there seems so impossible. The other road seems so much easier: it's right there, just one step away.

Am I tired of fighting? Do I have any more in me? Could I really just walk away?

I'm at a crossroads: I only have one choice.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment